Search For a How To

Nokia N8 cpu underclocked at 192 Mhz not 680 Mhz!!!

In many mobile phone reviews that listed the specification  of the n8 said that the Nokia n8 cpu was clocked to 680 Mhz of pure processing power.Well there is a new handy application that is called Xplore and shows your devices serial number,total memory,free memory and cpu speed.I installed the app and then launched it and i found some interesting info for my device.I saw that the clock speed was set to 192 mhz and Nokia did say it was clocked to 680 mhz in that right?

But you got to understand people that the cpu clock speed of the processor only reaches near 680 Mhz when its needed.It all depends on what you are doing for example if you are running about 4 application at once then the Nokia N8 clock speed will increase.If your listening to some music or taking pictures then the clock speed will be reduced to save more battery life.

I took a screen shot to show you that it really did say 192 mhz look!
Previous Post
Next Post

3 comments:

  1. dude are u sure i meant the APP u using gives correct results ?? even i have n8 pls do let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i just installed speedy go on n8 hell with nokia my cpu reported is just 192MHZ what is going on and the reported is 680MHZ right at the official website !!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same with me 192Mhz and is to slow my phone.
    I need to upgrade the speed of my phone.
    Also i need to clean the registry because i have install and uninstall lot of applications.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...