Search For a How To

How To Turn Off Camera Flash Light On a Nokia X6


If you are taking photos and you don't want the camera flash to be turned on because you can see it in the photo that you have taken, this will reduce the quality of the photo taken. When Nokia created the Nokia x6 camera settings, they didn't include an option that allows users to turn on and turn off the camera flash light on a Nokia X6 and it is the same with the Nokia n97 and 5800. But there is still i have an alliterative to turn it off. When i was playing around with the camera modes, i checked them all out to see their qualities. I noticed that when i switch the camera into night mode, the camera does not use the camera flash light. So you can select night mode if you don't want the light to appear and deselect when you want it to appear. So people it is possible!
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment:

  1. The flash and light source on my Nokia X6 has a mind of it's own, the 1st time the flash just stopped working, then I dropped the phone onto a carpet accidentlly and when I next took a picture noticed that the flas was working, since then it has stopped, and I tapped it firmly but gently with my fingers under the LED and it has got it working again. I can't remember how many times I have done this, but this time it doesn't seem to be responding to my usual encouragement, so I don't know whether to take it to a shop to fix it, or get another phone. Any good ideas will be appreciated.
    John

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...